I utterly adore this post!
10 Reasons to Embrace Your Asperger’s
1. You’re gifted and most-likely highly-intelligent, if not borderline-genius in some areas.
2. You experience life in completion, all the range and spectrum of emotions. You are truly living. You are truly having a human experience. You aren’t stuffing and avoiding.
3. You have soul-filled deep eyes. No matter where you go, people will notice your depth of character, strength, and aptitude. You are brilliantly bright in your beauty and introspection; this light shines through.
4. You are complex to the extreme, never boring, never out of ideas, never dull. Your company is needed and longed for. You may not know it yet, but someone wants someone just like you. With all your quirks and zaniness. Your uniqueness inspires!
5. You have the brain to figure yourself out (and other people, to boot). It may not feel like it, but you know yourself to…
View original post 261 more words
One thought on “10 Reasons to Embrace Your Asperger’s”
Oh, I love your comment: “Utterly adore”.. it’s perfect words for my heart and ears. Thank you for sharing and commenting. 🙂